Did you know that children laugh 300-400 times a day and adults only 10-15!
Life can be serious. This training is an opportunity to learn how to laugh more, play more and have more fun. And…to learn about the many benefits of Laughter Yoga and some of the science behind them.
“I wanted to freely laugh without any judgement, to have fun again and nurture my inner child… I have found myself and am now at peace with who I am and Laughter Yoga helps me to maintain that. I enjoy it so much and it feels good to laugh, be in the moment and to fully be me.” Laughter Yoga Upper Hutt
You will learn how to:
* Laugh more easily and more often.
* Develop your own ‘Laughter Practice’
* Bring more laughter to your colleagues, friends and family.
* Start and run a Laughter Club.
* Facilitate Laughter Yoga sessions in a variety of settings.
* Help people of all ages and stages gain from the joy, fun and many health benefits of laughter.
This training is fantastic for:
* Teachers, Social Workers, Counsellors, Psychologists.
* Individuals wanting to add more laughter for themselves, their friends, families, community.
* Corporates, Hospitals, Retirement Homes – anyone wanting to bring physical, emotional and mental health benefits to their environment and their people.
The training was delivered at a great pace & it was a wonderful experiential learning experience – Linda
Great training sessions – I now feel ready to go as a Laughter Yoga Leader – Thanks Clare – Craig Waterworth
When: 2 consecutive Sundays to be arranged.
Where: 14 Park Ave, Epuni Lower Hutt – spaces are limited.
Full Cost: Pay $100 deposit and balance of $285 by to be arranged.
Early Bird: Pay $340 by to be arranged.
Flyer: Flyer with information about the training.
All attendees must complete and return the Registration and Laughter Yoga Information & Liability Release Forms.