Hi there, my name is Clare Ludlam and I am a Counsellor and a Laughter Yoga Leader and Teacher.
Are you feeling low, flat, have no energy or running 100 miles per hour looking after everyone else and no time for yourself. Or maybe you’re going through a tough time and feeling anxious or grieving.
Read more below and on the other pages of my website to see how Counselling and Laughter Yoga can help you – as they have helped me.
I offer counselling for children, adolescents and adults and it is an opportunity to:
* Be heard and supported in a safe environment.
* Discover more about yourself.
* Make connections about your behaviour and patterns within your life.
* Learn more about your feelings.
* Work out what isn’t okay in your life and what you need.
* Make changes in yourself and in your life.
* Work through and clear trauma.
The issues I work with are – Anger, Anxiety, Bullying, Domestic Violence, Grief, Relationships (I do not work with couples), Self-Esteem, Stress and Trauma.
“Thank you so much for your help and support over the past few weeks/months. It has really meant a lot and I will honestly be forever grateful!”
Counselling Services outlines how I work with children and adolescents, how I work with adults and the counselling I provide for Vitae and Victim Support as well as working with Energy Psychology – EFT, Matrix Reimprinting and PSYCH-K.
Wow…did you know children laugh 300-400 times a day and adults only laugh 10-15 times!!
Laughter Yoga is not like ordinary yoga with ‘poses’ but instead combines the yogic breathing and laughter exercises done with childlike playfulness that is fun and offers so many benefits.
“I laugh more often and more readily now” Gypsy Scott, Laughter Yoga Upper Hutt.
Some of the other benefits are…
* release endorphins and serotonin to make you feel better.
* reduce stress and strengthen the immune system.
* raise energy levels.
* improve circulation.
* support good mental health.
* provide a coping mechanism through challenges.
* improve concentration and creativity.
Check out all the options for Laughter Yoga – Monday night group; having laughter sessions for your business, group, school or the elderly; train to be a Laughter Yoga Leader and run the sessions yourself and of course the testimonials.