Laughter Yoga can be so good for your mental and physical well-being.
Check out the General Benefits and then specific benefits for Businesses, Schools and for the Elderly and then how you can arrange for a Laughter Yoga Session.
* release endorphins and serotonin to make you feel better.
* reduce stress and strengthen the immune system.
* raise energy levels.
* improve circulation.
* support good mental health.
*provide a coping mechanism through challenges.
*improve concentration and creativity.
* Stress management – emotional, mental & physical.
* Team building and relationships – breaks hierarchies, brings positive attitudes, hope and optimism.
* Increases motivation and enhances communication skills.
* Enhances creativity and generates new ideas and insights.
* Morale is increased and therefore so is customer service.
* Less illnesses and absenteeism.
School & Student Benefits
* Develops emotional intelligence.
* More focus and increased academic performance.
* Builds physical stamica and develops self-confidence.
* Enhances creativity.
* Less illness and absenteeism.
* Mental attitudes and communication is improved.
Benefits for the Elderly
* Helps with retirement blues and declining cognitive abilities.
* Promotes physical health.
* Assists the issue of insomnia.
* Supports good mental health.
* Creates connection and reduces loneliness.
If you’d like me to come and run a Laughter Yoga session for your business, group or school organisation…
The cost is $10 per person for a session with a minimum of $140 and you can choose a 30, 45 or 60 minute session; plus travelling cost/km based on IRD rates; plus an additional cost if run in the evening or weekend.
Give me a call or email and we can work out the details.